“How Do I Get More People To Look At My Photography Website? I Wanna Be Famous!”
Maybe you’ve said these words. Maybe you’re looking to get your photos out there to see if you’ve got what it takes to make it in the world of photography. Maybe—just maybe—you’re looking to drive in new business from all those social media channels you’re constantly updating.
But nothing’s happening.
“Why Is That? WTF?”
Well, believe it or not, if people don’t know you exist, they won’t be looking for you … and how are they supposed to find you if they’re not looking? Sure, you may get the occasional client that stumbles upon your work and says, “Wow, this photographer is amazing, I should give them a call right now.”
… it could happen, but it’s not a repeatable business model—it’s merely chance.
So how can you attract the right people to your online portfolio with all the clout and respect that you deserve?
The easiest way to do that is by guest blogging. Yep, writing for someone else and letting a brand new audience rejoice in your knowledge and inspiration as you establish yourself as an expert in your chosen field.
“But I Don’t Know What To Write About!”
Don’t worry about that. You’ve got skills. You know it—and we know it. If you just need some direction, we can provide that.
See, at XEQUALS we believe deep in our hearts that inside every one of us is an amazing photographer. Our mission is to help you navigate your journey. From the moment you snap that first picture with your new camera phone to scaling your photography business, the XEQUALS community is here to give you a hand.
But we can’t do it alone. Nor do we want to. Our community is in place to help push each other to new heights with inspiration, education, and encouragement. No matter where you are in your adventure.
Let’s get to work.
“Awesome … Wait, Why Wouldn’t I Share These Ideas On My Own Blog?”
Well, for the exact reason stated above. You want to reach a NEW audience. You want to be exposed for MORE people. Because your art has ALREADY been seen by your current audience. Photography is meant to be shared with as many people as it can reach.
That’s the reason. Numero Uno. Get your name (and your ideas) out there.
“Sure, I’d Love To Get My Name Out There … What Else Ya Got?”
Glad you asked. We’ve got 10 good reasons in the pipe, ready to go.
- You Get Your Photography Seen. This is an amazing community of over 6,0000 subscribers and as many unique website visitors a month—and we just keep growing.
- A Lifetime Supply Of All XEQUALS Products. Anything and everything we create from now until the internet breaks will be yours FREE. Ebooks, future releases of presets, photography business templates … all yours.
- No Contractual Commitment. We’re not marrying you. We’re sure you’ve got a great personality or whatever, but we like our freedom. And we want you to keep your freedom, too. We don’t require you to write 5 posts a week or churn out 20 article ideas a month. You can write for us when you feel inspired. If you need that little extra boost or an idea to get the creative juices flowing, we’ve got a whole list that could use your expertise.
- Introduce Yourself To A New Audience. It’s called networking. And networking with people you already know—isn’t really networking. So share what you know with people you’ve just met. If it’s good info, people will thank you for it … and they’ll want more.
- Freedom To Write From Anywhere. Look, sometimes you just need to get out of the house. Often, that’s when inspiration strikes like Chuck Norris in Delta Force. Write from the coffee house, from the bar, or even from the beach while you sip Mai Tai’s out of a coconut.
- Build Awareness Of Your Brand/Photography. We said it earlier, but it’s worth repeating; if people don’t know you exist, how are they supposed to find you? The best way to get people to notice you is simply to get yourself out there. And we’ll always have your back.
- We Go Beyond The Website. We’ll give you a byline at the end of each article so that our audience can get to know you a little better. “Big deal,” you say, “everybody gives that.” Well, we’ve taken it a step further to include links to your major social feeds, too. Twitter, Facebook, and even Instagram.
- Highlight Your Expertise In A Given Area Or Topic. Ever read an article about tips or how-to’s and think, “Man, I could do a way better job than that.” Here’s your chance to prove it.
- Our Regular Publishing Schedule Means Longer Exposure. We’re very selective about the content on our site, we publish regularly, and we republish that content so it remains timely and relevant for your audience and ours. That means that your wonderfully written article will stay at the top of our feed for much longer than the other sites.
- $$$. Listen, time is money. Knowledge is money. There are lots of blogs out there that just settle for giving you a link and saying, “Thanks.” We take it a step further than that. We pay you.
So listen, if you’ve got an idea that you want to get out there—an idea that you’re sure will benefit others and make this little ‘ol photography world a better, richer place—drop us an email and we can get started.
Just be sure to include …
- A quick introduction of who you are
- A link to your website
- Examples of your writing
- An idea of what you’d like to write about
We’re on this journey together.
Inside every one of us is an amazing photographer. Our mission is to help you navigate your journey with the XEQUALS platform.